Introduced in 1997, the Loving Charity Card aims to promote the concept of "every person does one good deed to save a life” and encourages the public to transform good thoughts into action, so that the underprivileged people who are in need of dire help can receive medical support.
All donations raised will be utilized to finance the large operating costs and medical expenses of the Haemodialysis Centre, Stroke Rehabilitation Centre, Paediatric Rehabilitation Centre, and the Sau Seng Lum International School (Special Education).
An act of kindness from each one of us can begin with a monthly donation of RM5, or RM60 a year. Sau Seng Lum sincerely hope that you will apply as a sponsor to provide care for the underprivileged group and create a loving and caring society.
- Create a loving and caring society.
- Support long term expenses and funding of the haemodialysis centre, stroke rehabilitation centre and paediatric rehabilitation centre.
- To be utilized as charitable education fund for the Sau Seng Lum International School (Special Education).
Sign up for the Loving Charity card now.
RM60 per year or RM5 per month,
Let’s do charity together!
Loving Charity cardholders can enjoy the following benefits:
- Enjoy discount at the Sau Seng Lum Souvenir Shop for selected items (only applicable to cardholders who are active for 3 consecutive years).
- Enjoy discount for selected medical services at Sau Seng Lum.
- RM5 per month / RM60 per year.
- RM3,000 lifetime contribution.
- RM1,000 and above annually (for company).
We also welcome organizations and companies to participate in this charitable act by offering special discounts on their products or services in support of the Sau Seng Lum Loving Charity Card.
Please complete the form below to apply or renew the Loving Charity Card: