We accept patients by appointment who are referred by:
- Government Hospital
- Private Practice Medical Doctor
- Practising Medical Rehabilitation Professional
- Non-Governmental Organization
- Relevant Government Agency
- Special Child Centre/Association
- Special Education Teacher
- Social Security Organization (SOCSO)
Walk-in patients are advised to approach us for screening to identify the need for rehabilitation. Kindly bring along medical records and referral letter for pre-assessment.
All applicants will be assessed in order to be accepted for treatment. All assessments will be carried out at the Sau Seng Lum (PJ) Haemodialysis Centre. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.